Sautéed Salmon with Mushroom and Creamy Soy Sauce
Salmon is said to help in maintaining healthy skin. Mushrooms are low in calories. I’m going to use these ingredients to cook a girls’ favourite dish.
For seasoning, I’ll be using soy sauce and cream, which will create a “Japan meets the West” taste and it’s delicious.
Ingredients for two
2 Salmon Fillet
50g Enoki Mushroom
50g White Mushroom
50g Plain Flour
1 ½ tbs Butter
50ml White Wine
1 tbs Soy Sauce
50ml Single Cream
Salt and Pepper
Ginger (Grated) to taste
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the both sides of salmon fillets, and then Dust the salmon with plain flour thoroughly and evenly.
- Cut off the base (volva) of the Enoki mushroom and cut in half. Thinly slice the white mushroom.
- Heat a frying-pan, and then add one table spoon of butter. Place the salmon on the frying-pan.
- When you think the salmon is about a third of the way cooked, turn it over and cover the salmon with a lid, so that steam will cook the salmon. When the salmon is cooked, place them on serving plates
- Add the remaining butter on the same frying-pan. Add Enoki and white mushrooms. Stir-fry until they are well coated in the butter. Add the white wine, the soy sauce, the fresh cream and the ginger. Heat until the sauce is reduced and thickened.
- Pour the sauce onto the salmons. Arrange a lemon wedge and vegetables on the plate and serve.
- Ginger can remove the fishy smell and makes fish dishes tastier.
- You can use any combination of mushrooms you like.