It’s time for the barbecue!
Today, I’m going to show you the star of barbecue recipes, which you can marinade before.
Making a slit is the key to this recipe, so that they can be cooked quickly and safely.
The marinade sauce goes well with pork as well.
It’s a great barbecue recipe, but it can be cooked in an oven with the same tasty result.
Whether they are adults or children, every one of your barbecue guests will love the teriyaki flavour, Japanese style grilled chicken!
Ingredients for 4 legs
4 chicken legs
<For marinade sauce>
2 tbs Sesame oil
3tbs Soy sauce
1 ½ tbs Honey
1 tbs Apple vinegar
½ tbs Freshly grounded black pepper
1 clove of Garlic
- Make slits along the bone at both sides (see the picture below), as well as 3 diagonal slits on each chicken leg on the skin side.
- Place all the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl.
- Place the chicken legs in the bowl and rub the marinade sauce very well. Leave them for 2 hours. You can keep them overnight in a fridge.
- Grill the chicken legs on a barbecue until cooked.
- Don’t forget to make slits, otherwise the chicken legs will take ages to cook.
- If you are cooking them in an oven, preheat oven to 250°C and roast at this heat for 35 minutes. Cover them with aluminium foil if they look like they’re overbrowning.